Friday, January 05, 2007

From Australia to Scotland.



Look what the postie brought me today,all the way from the other side of the world ........... I'm soooooo excited and am chuffed to bits.

The inspiration that is Gillian, had a RAK draw on Boxing day, and her wonderful Ma picked my name out of a big shiney pot.



Lovely package full of the most wonderful Blooms, Ribbons, Photo Anchors and other bits .... oh, and the Arrows of course. My very first ATC ....... OMG, it is beautiful, I am searching for a frame and it is going on the wall in my studio. I have spent the day with the biggest grin on my face. I would have posted earlier, but Blogger would not let me upload the pix.



Gillian thank you so much for this wonderful, wonderful gift. I just hope that I can do all your bits and pieces justice....x

A new dare has been set over on Daring Card Makers, will get to that tomorrow. I need to look out some Bling..

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh your soooo Welcome...
I hope you have a wonderful time, playing with these things..
I'm glad you liked it.. I had so much fun putting it all together for you...Glad it arrived safely.

Pearl said...

How fast is that for the goodies to arrive ! lol

Lucky lucky gal you are Lynne !

I'm sure you'll be having fun with the new goodies !

Rhi said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous package, Gillian, you're an absolute star!
Rhi x

Jo said...

wow! how fab are all those goodies! Enjoy playing with it all!! Lucky you... :D

jo xx

Kathy said...

Oh you lucky girlie!
Not only some fab bits and bobs to play with but some of Gillian's fantastic artwork for you to see itr!

I bet there are loads of very envious readers of your blog now!

Tracie H said...

Whoooo....hooooo..you lucky lucky thing you....thats one yummy stash collection.
Have fun
Txx