Monday, January 22, 2007

Journal 2007 - Front Cover



I've started a Journal for 2007. This is something new for me, so not sure how it will turn out - but so far so good. I've put 'Confidence' on the cover - this is the word I chose for the Ali Edwards challenge.


So goodies used - Papers by Paper Loft and We R Memory Keepers. Purple Onion Alphabet and Paisley UM stamps. MM foam stamps. Paper Mania letter tag. Angel Kiss Bloom. Rhonna Farrer flourish. Flower on top of Angel Kiss was in the goodies I received from Gillian.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely idea, Lynne

I've never kept a journal - I've shocked myself by keeping up my blog....but I rather like the idea of some sort of journal of the year - maybe just one or two photos and some prettifying for each month....hmmmm....see what you've got me doing?

Gillian said...

Oh wow...absolutely stunning Art your making here Lynne... Love your cover...oh I love that term Angel Kiss.. your so gorgeous...