Friday, July 20, 2007

Time for Pockets of Fun

OooOOOOoooooOOOOOOOh it's so exciting - today it's my turn to set the DARE!!!!!


My very first dare, I've been sooooo nervous/excited about it. I can't believe it's came around so fast.

Here's what I'm looking for from you fabby Darers this week.

POCKETS

I’d like to see lots and lots of pockets.

Pockets full of posies, Brass in Pocket (love the Pretenders).Pockets on clothes, Pockets from clothes, Library Pocket, Pockets of this and Pockets of that.

Get the idea?

Pockets and Pockets of Pockets.


Don’t forget to leave us a comment and your Blog link and we’ll - hop, skip and a jump over to check out your creations.

You can still join in the fun if you don’t have a Blog. Just send a pic/ scan of your creation to the team at

Daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk

And we’ll add it to our gallery for all to see.

Remember to have pockets and pockets of FUN!!!!









All bitz & bobz are from various QVC Kits that I've had for ages and thought it was about time I used.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

You may have been nervous, but it certainly didn't show! You came up trumps.

Great cards!

Kathy said...

Fab cards Lynne - and a fab dare too - I love doing tag-in-pocket cards so was very happy when you announced this dare!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic dare, Lynne. I simply adore pockets, tags & envelopes.

Love both your cards. Your mojo is really showing its face again.xx

Em said...

Am loving ALL your stuff as usual Lynne, I do not believe your mojo has been anywhere Mrs!

Well done you on your first dare!

Melissa Goodsell said...

Two gorgeous Pocket cards, loving the colour combos you've used here, especially the pink and orange - yum!
A really great card dare too Lynne,
Melx

Sarah said...

Fab dare Lynne, love both of your cards too!

Sheila said...

I loved your 'dare' Lynne.....well done.
Your cards are fabulous.

Anna said...

Lynne, your card is so cool. This is the first time I have done a DCM dare and thank you so much for setting such a fun one.

Andrea, said...

2 great cards Lynne. Great dare

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic.

Clare said...

Great ideas and cards, I love to make pockets on cards now!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great dare Lynn, and great cards!

Natty said...

It was fab dare, thanks Lynne! :oD

Sari K. said...

Nice dare and absolutely fantastic cards as always!

Melanie said...

great theme lynne,loved it

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Magnificent cards! I loved them all. Nita