Thursday, July 19, 2007

Feeling Blue LO

Another visit to the Doc's today has left me feeling pretty much what this LO is about ..... :(

Doesn't look like my return to work will be any time soon - but I'm trying to stay positive (it's hard sometimes).






This LO is on Acetate and all papers are from Basic Grey Oh Baby Boy * Cuttlebug Funky Circle Die * Sassafras Lass Doodle Dings Clear Stamps * QVC Chipboard Letters * MM Foam Stamps * 7 Gypsies Calender Clear Stamps * Anita's 3D Gloss * Prima Frowers * Q&Co Brad * Lots of my own doodles * ******

On a brighter note my Mojo is making frequent - if sporadic - appearances - you may have already guessed this by all these posts ..... :)

Tomorrow it's my very first Dare - I'm soooooo excited about that - remember to checkout the DCM Blog at 10 to join in the fun.

*******NEWS FLASH********

Have you seen the counter on the DCM Blog?
This morning The Design Team were all watching the counter as it clocked up our 50,000th visitor ........ how amazing is that ..... :D

So a HUGE-HUGE 'Thank You' to everyone who has supported us and joined in the dares so far. And for making the DCM Blog such a fun and encouraging place to hang out...xx

5 comments:

Lythan said...

The layouts you have done are just awesome. I'm sorry things are still not right for you - but the layouts have raw beauty

Kathy said...

Lynne, your LOs are gorgeous. I'm sorry things aren't progressing as quickly as you'd like - but better take it slowly and make sure all is properly right again - be gentle on yourself

Melanie said...

i've nominated you for the rockin girls blogger award,details on my blog :0)

Stacy said...

loving this lo girl love the transperency part i glad to see the mojo filtered out we have missed you !!

Sue said...

sorry that is how you are feeling

BUT your LO is brilliant reallyt lovely xxxx


http://web.mac.com/dougandsue