Thursday, June 14, 2007

Your not the *(em)*boss of me now ..........

So many amazing cards for Keryn's Celestial dare again this week, and of course for Tuesdays Little Extra.

We love seeing all your fab cards so remember to leave a comment on the DCM blog and we will pay you a visit.

I'm totally in love with the Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders. So I was so excited when Lythan announced her dare for this week.

Hi there playmates, its Lythan here!

I was so strict last time I set a dare - here is a nice broad theme to get your creative juices flowing.

Embossing.

Dry embossing with a light box or with a die cutting machine.
Using embossing powders or triple embossing.
Using pre-embossed papers.
Embossing with found items.

Just have fun playing!

And as I can't resist being a little (em)bossy - why not see if you can get more than one emboss technique on your card?



Bitz & Bobz used;
DCWV CS. Doodlebug PP. Cuttlebug - Happy Birthday & Friends - embossing folders. Cuttlebug flower dies.

Bitz & Bobz used;
Basic Grey, Oh Baby Boy - Larkspur, PP. Cuttlebug It's a Boy Embossing folders.

If you don't have a Blog - don't worry you can still join in the fun.
Just send a photo/scan to the team at;

daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk

... and we will add it to our Gallery.

16 comments:

Kathy said...

gorgeous, gorgeous and still more gorgeous. The se cards are .....er.....gorgeous! :-)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Gorgeous cards Lynne - just love to see what others do with the cuttlebug embossing!

Jackie said...

I just love your card Lynne. I've just got into the Cuttlebug embossing folders too. I came to see what daisy die you've used and now I have to go and buy it!!

Angelnorth said...

Both lovely Lynne! My CB folders haven't arrived yet so I've gone a different route but ended up with a baby card too! I love the little feet on yours - cute but classy.

Hazel said...

Love your cards. I've already got a few of the cuttlebug embossing dies, but I am thinking I need more of them!

Kimberly White said...

Awesome cards Lynn!
Kim

Sarah said...

Amazing cards as always Lynne! Love the colours on the first one!

Lythan said...

Whoops I see what I left off the message now - thanks Lynne! These cards are superb. I so love your styleuccuzqoe

Gillian said...

oh arh.... Beautiful, Beautiful cards Lynne!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Even more gorgeous creations, & using this cuttlebug thingy which I can NOT afford until I play with the rest of my toys!!

Rika said...

Beautiful cards!

Oblibby said...

Gorgeous cards, Lynne. I got my first Cuttlebug embossing folders today so been practicing on scabby old card.

xoxo

mum-on-the-run said...

They're both gorgeous cards!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Leigh said...

Both beautiful cards, I think I need those baby embossing folders now.

Sam said...

Ooooh missed this the other week! Oops! Gorgeous...great design!