Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's Friiiiiiiday .........

...... which means a brand new dare for us all to get our teeth into.

We've been inundated by so many gorgeous cards for Kel's 'I Can See Clearly' dare and mid week fun with Gill's 'Not So Sticky' Little Extra.

Phew ..... I am trying to get to visit everyone's Blog, if I've missed you, I'm sorry, give me a shout and I'll toddle along.

Of course we still have Kirsty with us as our Guest Designer for this weeks dare - which has been set by Keryn.

Hi it's Keryn here and it's my turn to set the dare this week.

This time I asked my family for ideas for this weeks dare and the best amongst a lot of ideas including power tools etc, etc was Lachlan's ideas for Space. It's been his topic at school this term. (Lachlan is seven and in Year 3).

To make in a little easier on you all I've called it Celestial to also include horoscopes as well as planets, spaceships, stars, suns etc.

How you use these items is up to you.

We love seeing your works of art, so remember to leave a comment with your Blog link on the Daring Card Makers Blog, and we will all pop over for a visit.

If you don't have a Blog, don't worry you can still play along. Send a photo/scan of your card to the team at -

daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk

and we will add it to the DCM Galley for all to see.





Bitz & Bobz used;
Basic Grey - Oh Baby Boy - Mathew, Dawson & Cannon PP. Making Memories Gameboard Star Shapes. Ellison Thick Cuts Stars Die. Alpha Beads. Penny Black Liquorise Alphabet Stamps. Studio G Clear Stamp.





Bitz & Bobz used;
Doodlebug Design American Stripe & Star's and Stripe PP. Making Memories Gameboard Star Shapes. Creating Keepsakes Alpha Stickers.

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Great cards Lynne! love 'em both!

Lythan said...

I'm in so much awe of your skill Lynne, I really am!

Kathy said...

oh I do love these cards, I wish I had half the skill you have at putting cards like this together - they just jump out of the page. Fantastic work, Lynne

Card Bored Kitty! said...

Both your cards are beautiful Lynne, so much detail to look at and the colours are fabby! I can't decide which I like best!

Angelnorth said...

These are both great Lynne - fresh and funky without looking like they're trying too hard, IYKWIM. Great work!

Penny said...

Gosh, LOVE these! The sewing and the dimension is just fantastic!

stamp and scrape said...

I love your use of colours, and the sewing machine. Great cards.
Ros

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous, Lynne. Both of them.

Stacy said...

hey girl love this stuff!!!

Samm said...

Fantastic cards!!! love those papers!!!

Samm
x

Jo said...

These are both just so amazing. both fantastic cards.

jo xx

Fiona Carter said...

Love both cards you have made Lynne. Thanks for visiting my blog as well.
Fiona
x

Gillian said...

Lynne, both these cards are unreal... I love how you 'freestyle' with the sewing machine! gorgeous work!

Dolly Mixtures said...

Love the great papers you chose and the textures effect from your sewing. Lovely!

Kimberly White said...

Such beautiful cards Lynne! Kim