Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Hangover, The Eclipse & The Dare .....



The Hangover.
This is a pic of me and Jack & Les - my two bestest buds. We got together on Friday night - we all had a great night, but we were all feeling the worse for wear on Saturday.

I was lucky I could spend the whole day in bed, cos I don't work at the weekends - but they do....... Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!



The Dare.
Tracie set this weeks dare over on Daring Card Makers, and she wants to take us out of our 'Comfort Zone'.

So this week I dare you to step outside your comfort zone and have a go at something new - be it something you have never tried, or something you havent done for ages.


So I decided to go for something new.

I'm teaching my class Iris Folding next week, so this dare came along at the right time. I did actually make a mistake of my first one ***blush***

Not very keen on this technique, but I'm sure the Class will love it.



The Eclipse.
Here are a couple of Pix I took of the Eclipse last night.

12 comments:

artfulstampin said...

Now thats iris folding done nicely... I sometimes find it a bit twee, and deffinately out of my comfort zone. How come I've not discovered your blog before? It's fab, I love your style and work... will be keeping my eye on you for inspiration! May I add you to my blog links please?

Em said...

Now it's never a proper hangover if you can still manage to look as good as that Lynne!!!

Fab card and loving the photo's of the moon....

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Very pretty card and cool iris folding - your class will LOVE IT!

Rhi said...

They will love the iris folding! You've made it look great, really classy! fab eclipse pics too :) Rhi x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very well done I have never tried iris folding as I just haven't seen anything that makes me want to give it a go. Some people really adore it & yours looks like a pro job!!

Sarah said...

Love the card Lynne, never tried iris folding, maybe i will give it a go. thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog, i have posted some information about the cuttlebug embossing folders you asked about.

Pearl said...

great colours for the iris folding card ! lovely eclipse pics too ! lol

BondGirl said...

Thanks for joining my dare I love the iris folding, I am sure your class will love it.

We saw the eclipse too, great piccys of it!

Kathy said...

Love the colours Lynne, you've made iris-folding look really pretty. Still not sure it'll ever be my thing, but it's nice to see a few people giving it a whirl (oooh that's a bit of a pun, I think)

Lythan said...

I'm not usually a big iris fold fan but you have made it look funky!

Gillian said...

such a gorgeous card Lynne... The girls are so right.. you really do make Iris folding look wonderful...

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

I absolutely hate iris folding so have never tried it, but I can honestly say your card has changed my opinion, and you've proved that iris folding can look good! Sharon x