Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Guess What ..... ?

........I've been asked to join the Daring Card Makers Design Team for a couple of weeks, as a Guest Designer...... 8D

I'm am sooooo chuffed and honoured and excited to be joining, a very talented bunch. So thanks Girlies for asking me, and thank you all for inspiring me, for also reminding me - what I think I was begining to forget, before the Dare Blog came along - that crafting is fun, and I really love it.

Here's my DT's 'Little Extra' -

Three x Three - The ingredients are:

3 buttons, 3 different papers, and 3 different ribbons.



Bitz & Bobz used;
Scenic Route Papers. Rhonna Farrer Swirl Stamps. Ribbons & Buttons from my stash. Large Angel Kiss Bloom.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer Lynne!! Another lovely card, i have an idea for my card, just got to find time to make it now!

Gillian said...

Love your Card Lynne... it's gorgeous...
WE ARE JUST AS THRILLED TO HAVE YOU ON THE TEAM AS OUR GUEST DESIGNER.. :O)

Pearl said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer Stint Lynne ! Way to go grrl !

Wonderful card recipe you've come up with - that could get me going ! lol

smiles , Pearl

Paula J Atkinson said...

Well done, you!!! :0)
Look forward to your designs.

Fab card, love the use of the buttons as the flower centre.

I am starting to feel that tingle coming back when I look at cards, hope the 12"x12" page tingle follows soon!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

WOW!! I love this card!!! I am so happy that you are going to be guest designer for DCM!!! CONGRATS!I love your creations!!

Bety :)

Dollydimps said...

Congratulations Lynne!!! You're a hugely talented lady and it's great to see all your work! xx

Saffa said...

OOh Lynne I'm sooooooo pleased you have joined us as our first 'Guest Designer'!!

Your cards are sooooo gorgeous I'm all inspired. Loving this card.

Keryn Campbell said...

Those colours are just stunning together. So glad that we have you on the team.

Rachel said...

gorgeousssssss love this card, and congrats once again on becoming a guest designer. Love the iris folding too - something I have never tried.

artfulstampin said...

Lovely colours and layout, and well done on being the guest designer!

Jo said...

I love this card ( and all the cards that you make :)) It is so fab to have you as a guest designer :)

jo xx

Anam_Kihaku said...

beautiful cards & well done onthe guest spot!!

Kimberly White said...

Congrats Lynne! So exciting for you! Kim