Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas Journal - Day3

Today's page is about Christmas cards.
Be they handmade or shop bought.



Again there is hidden journaling in the envelope.
I used to make all my Christmas cards - also sell personalised one on my website in days gone by - but, the past couple of years I have to admit to buying them.

This year I thought I'd make a few to give out. So I bought a couple of Forever Friends stamps (look Dolly Nic - I've gone cutsie ;) )and made a nice and easy card - and if I remember to post the cards at all - they are alway-always late ........ sorry everyone. xx

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I am so thrilled to see you back, Lynne. I know just how hard things have been for you having suffered similar health problems myself. I look forward to stopping by regularly. Hope you are getting ready for a fabulous Christmas.xxx