Saturday, September 29, 2007

Your in the Frame

Sorry I'm late with my dare post this week.
I've got a bug which has kept me in bed the past few days. :(

Thanks for all the amazing work for Gill’s Op shop dare last Friday, and Tuesday’s Planes, Train’s & Automobiles Little Extra - we love seeing all the different takes on the dare’s that are set.

Of course we still have our fab Guest Designer Rachel with us this week.

So, on with the dare.

This week I’d like you to use a FRAME or FRAMES on your card.

You can use any type of frame you so wish.

How about a die cut frame or a hand cut frame.

You can frame your card with brackets or flowers or how about some doodling - the choice is yours.





**CuttleBug Embossing Folder & Flourish Die**
**Stamps Away Owl & Friends Stamps**
**Hand Drawn & Cut Frame**
**DCWV Cardstock**
**Ribbon from stash**

Remember to leave a comment on the Daring Card Makers Blog so we can hot-tail it over to see your creations.

We do visit every Blog and try to leave as many comments as possible. There are so many amazing creations that we can't all leave a comment - we hope you understand.

You can still join in the fun if you don't have a Blog, just send a Photo/scan to the team at;

daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk

and your creation will be added to our Gallery for all to see

8 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Well I hope you have shaken it off now, nothing worse than being laid low with bugs.

Gorgeous card, absolutely love the colour.

Oblibby said...

Lovely owl and lovely colours, Lynne.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great card love the warm orange colour,cute owl,get well soon Dawnx

Sarah said...

Lynne this is fab as usual! You are much braver than me with colour I never seem to be able to make orange look special!
Hope you are OK?

Em said...

Hope you are on the mend Lynne {hugs}

Am loving this card - how cute is that owl???

Angelnorth said...

Lovely rich colour and I love the ribbon detail around the frame. Hope you're on the mend!

Deb said...

One of my fave cards from this weeks dare, I love it, the owl is so cute!

Samm said...

This is sooo cute!!! love the owl! fab!

Samm
x