Friday, September 14, 2007

In a Word .....

Good AFTERNOON fellow crafters.

I'm a bit late with the my post today, as I have been off out with my good friend Dolly Nic. Drinking coffee and eating homemade flapjacks .... oh yummy.

I had a great time rumaging through Nic crafty stuff, and having a good old yack.

She is so organized, with loads of christmas toppers and bits done, and beautiful wedding samples.

Don't you just love being in someone elses craft space.

Sorry if you've been waiting for me to update, lets get on with the Dare.

This week we have Mrs Reids very first dare.

Hi Darers.

It's Rhi here, happily married and ready to get on with some crafting! We've loved seeing your Big and Little cards, and doesn't it feel good to have started those Christmas Cards!

This week I dare you to use a Word as the main focal point to your card.

It can be a name, a greeting or just a word that inspires you. You can use other text but only one word as a main embellishment.

So dig out your dictionaries, die cutters, alphabet stamps, rubons or download a funky font and show us what you can do!



**SA Kit papers**
**CuttleBug Tags, Star & Bubbles Embossing Folder**
**Various QK Alphabets**
**Various Eyelets & Brads**
**American Craft Ribbon**

Remember to leave a comment on the Daring Card Makers Blog so we can hot-tail it over to see your creations.

We do visit every Blog and try to leave as many comments as possible. There are just so many that we can't all leave a comment - we hope you understand.

You can still join in the fun if you don't have a Blog, just send a photo/scan to the team at;

daringcardmakers@hotmail.co.uk

and your creation will be added to our Gallery for all to see.

8 comments:

Lythan said...

I luvs this card I do! The cuttlebug star - does it come apart? (not that I need any more dies...)

Rika said...

This is cheerful and pretty!

Paula J Atkinson said...

This makes me smile each time I see it.
Fabulous papers.
I wish I had a mate that crafts so I can go & rummage!!
Oh well I can wait until Feb & my team retreat!!

Andrea, said...

Love this card it's so funky

Anne said...

Love your card, it's so cheerful, funky and colourful!

Sarah said...

Oooh you've been busy, great card I love the bright colours and the LO in the last post is fabby as well!

Unknown said...

wow!! What a happy card! Love all the colours!

My Paper World said...

So bright and funky! I love this creation!