Sunday, September 24, 2006

Soggy Sunday.

Today is a perfect day for Crafting - it has been raining buckets the whole day, so I have managed to get a few orders completed.
Free Image Hosting at <a href= Free Image Hosting at <a href= Free Image Hosting at <a href= Free Image Hosting at <a href=

The wood for to convert my garage into a new craft workshop is getting delivered tomorrow ...... WOOHOO!!! At last looks like I'll soon be out of my tiny shoe box spare room, I'm soooo excited. I'll have to get plenty of piccies - before and after.

Next meeting of the Clyde Craft Group has been cancelled, as I will be off on my holly bags to Center Parcs in the beautiful Lake District, so the next class will be on the 18th October, where we will be altering some clipboards hopefully.

No comments: