Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Get Crafty

I am a Craft Addict, I have been making and selling cards from my website for the past 4 years. Earlier this year I took up Scrapbooking. I have always loved taking photos and with scrapbooking I can combine my love of papers with my photos, of course I had to treat myself to a couple of new cameras to make the best of my addictions. So I'm now the proud owner of a Samsung 5meg Digimax L50, and a FinePix S5600 with 10x optical zoom. I'm a total 'Technotwat' with anything mechanical so I know I'm not using them to their full potential, but I''m picking up things as I go.

Every second Wednesday I teach a craft class. At the last class the ladies altered a CD, I was so proud of them, they were all fab, Olive was so happy with hers, she wants to make one for every room in her house ...... lol!!!!

The picture is of my disc for the Wardens office (not prison, but a sheltered housing warden ... lol!!!).

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

With Christmas just around the corner ....... less than 14weeks ........ Clyde Craft Group are chomping at the bit to make Christmas cards, so that is what we will be upto tonight.

Happy Crafting.xx

No comments: