Sunday, February 17, 2008

Well - Hello Strangers ...... xx

I can't believe it been 3 months since my last post ****blush****, but poor health and life has ment that everything else has taken a bit of a back seat. Sadly this included my Daring Card Makers design work - which was one of the hardest things I've had to do - cos I love them girlies .... xx, but - health wise - I couldn't give the girls the commitment they deserve.

But I've really missed you guy, and I'm going to try and get doing some blog visits to see what you've all been upto.

Found a 'tiny' bit a Mojo so have done a few things.







All papers are Basic Grey.
Shapes & Alphabets - Cricut.
QK & CuttleBug Dies.
MDF House from SA Kit.

10 comments:

Lythan said...

It is WONDERFUL to see you crafting again - and such fab stuff too. And you are only taking a break from DCM you know...

Anonymous said...

Oh fab stuff Lynne. :) I hope you're in better health. :) Take care.

Vanessa.

Enfys said...

Wow, I am new to this blogging thing, so didn't know you had been away, but I am SO glad you are back - your work is just fabulous. I am adding you to my favourites list on my blog if you don't mind.

craftsbyjodi said...

very cute!!!

Em said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you've not been well (hugs) but it is bloody marvelous to see you and your FANTABULOUS creations back.

You have been missed!

Hazel said...

Sending you lots of gentle hugs and get well wishes. Lovely to see the crafting again. Take care.

Unknown said...

It's so good to see this gorgeous little house on your blog Lynne. Hope your health is on the up. Lol x

Tracey said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well Lynne (((hugs))) Gorgeous work as always.

take care
Tracey xx

artfulstampin said...

Nice to see you back, you've made some cracking things! Lovely!

Juliet said...

Glad to see you blogging again Lynne. Your work is beautiful!