Sunday, January 21, 2007

DCM - Through the Round Window.

...... Or Square windows in my case.

This week, My good friend Rhi set the dare over on Daring Card Makers. She made a fab star aperture card.


Kirsty's card was made using a card, I received in a SA Kit, as a template. I die cut the numbers from chipboard, covered them in paper from DCWV, Black & White stack, I sanded the edges and covered them with Anita's Gloss. QK Typist alphabet.


The first card was made using Anna Griffin card and papers, I've distressed them with Tim Holtz inks. The numbers are Sizzix Alphabars - Pigeon Toe. Primas & silver cake charm.

On the next card, I've covered the back of the aperture with vellum, Flowers and Vase are cut using punches, and some glitter for the center of the flowers.

13 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What wonderful cards! You have given me so many ideas! Now if I can only follow them up - lol! Seriously, these are really lovely cards, Lynne, and I imagine everyone who receives them will feel very special - the numbers ones especially look so personalised.

And thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog :-D

Lythan said...

You've been working hard. What a lovely selection of cards. That first red one might help me to use those SA cards that i found a bit tricky

Kathy said...

Crikey Lynne, you've really gone for it this week! Not sure there's a prize for the most cards made thoughm sorry :-)

These are all lovely, and I bet the recipients are going to be thrilled to bits.

I especially love the 21 card - I'm really impressed with the idea of numbers/letters in front of the aperture - might have to try that soon

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Lynne, all so different and all of them are fab! Great creative ideas you have :)
Rhi x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning!!!!
I think you are on a roll & when it happens you create lots of great stuff & each one gets better.
I adore apertures, but my back hurt too much to craft the ideas I had down.

Becky xx said...

oh these are beautiful, i haven't made cards for ages, you've really inspired me xx

Cath said...

Great cards as usual Lynne!

Jane said...

I love them, Lynne, they are all brillian. well done You ! I especially like the red one- just love those numbers

Keryn Campbell said...

Wow you have been busy. Love them all.

BondGirl said...

gorgeous cards as usual and a load of different ideas for using apertures. I love kirsty's card, I have lots of those cards too but no ideas

Gillian said...

{Picking Self Up Off Floor}
Wow!!! Lynne...... What amazing cards... They are all GORGEOUS....
you are such a clever girl...

Mary-Beth said...

Love all your cards Lynne. Amazing ideas!! Makes me want to do some more! LOL

Thanks so much for leaving your kind comments on my blog. I so appreciate them!

Pearl said...

Wower Lynne ! Great great cards all here!You really rock the Window cards this week ! Top of the charts ! Very inspiring - will have another go with some of your ideas if you dont mind ! lol - love your monogramme card too !