Friday, February 16, 2007

A Deck of Me - Emily Falconbridge

This is my first piece from the 'A Deck of You' challenge over on the Emily Falconbridge Blog. The challenge is to create an art journal on a deck of cards - one card to be used for every week of the year.


week 1: something you are proud of...
week 2: what is powerful to you?
week 3: i am. make an 'i am' statement for yourself - whatever it may be!
week 4: a symbol you love
week 5: use some ephemera from your week
week 6: L.O.V.E.


I've started with week 3, and hope to get caught up some over the weekend.



Scrap Bitz & Bobz used;
Fancy Pants Papers. Angel Kisses Bloom. 'I' Sizzix Funky Brush Alphabet. 'am' QK Sunshine Alphabet. Hero Arts Quatro Stamp. QK Tag Die. Purple Onion Frame Stamp.

3 comments:

Em said...

Lynne I completely love this - you are so clever.

I keep thinking I must have a go at this, but then realise how many weeks behind I am already lol!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

So pleaased to see you are doing this challenge too!
I am on the thread over on UKS with them doing it each week.

Gillian said...

Oh how Beautiful.... Lynne I'm sure you are going to have a blast with this...